Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Bullying includes actions such as making threats, spreading rumors, attacking someone physically or verbally, and excluding someone from a group on purpose.
To use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.
Raise your hand against Bullying!
What can YOU do to stop bullying?
- Ignore the bully. Don't react.
- Walk away! Especially if you are in danger.
- Stand up for your yourself.
- Find allies. There's strength in numbers.
- Don't be a bystander.
- Ask for help.
- Don't bully others.
- Friends don't treat each other that way.
- That's no way to treat a friend.
- That was NOT funny.
- Stop it right now!
- That's bullying. Not Cool!
- What you said was really mean.
- That sounds like a rumor to me.